The WAC Executive Committee met at the end of October to discuss ways to improve member engagement and set the Coalition’s future priorities. The group used a facilitation method called Technology of Participation (ToP) to analyze the Coalition’s challenges and identify desired outcomes and next steps.
The group decided to create a WAC Revitalization Team that will work together over the next few months to create a long-term plan for reinvigorating the Coalition. This plan will be presented to the WAC Executive Committee in early 2019 and will include strategies to:
- Re-evaluate the WAC’s vision and mission
- Develop a strategic plan for the WAC
- Develop new marketing and communication tactics
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships
- Re-engage and strengthen existing partnerships
- Identify and leverage opportunities to address health equity
- Capture the voice of patients in our work
To stay up-to-date on the WAC revitalization process, please subscribe to our newsletter.