Wisconsin Asthma Coalition Membership Form
Wisconsin Asthma Coalition (WAC) membership is free and open to any individual who endorses the coalition’s vision and mission.
Vision: Taking control of asthma.
Mission: Fostering partnerships to improve asthma management, enhance quality of life, reduce disparities and prevent asthma-related deaths.
WAC members are empowered to:
- Access current asthma information.
- Participate in the creation and/or implementation of the Wisconsin Asthma Plan.
- Receive guidance for implementing best practices to reduce asthma disparities.
- Contribute to policy discussions and improvement.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of experts working to improve asthma management.
- Gain opportunities for networking and professional relationship-building.
- Attend coalition meetings, webinars and other WAC events that provide tools and resources for replication in your community.
- Work alongside an engaged advisory committee committed to creating and carrying out the coalition’s agenda in a democratic manner.