- 319 Download
- 4.18 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- June 19, 2019 Create Date
- June 19, 2019 Last Updated
After viewing these resources students will be able to appreciate the importance, professional responsibility and skills needed to be a lifelong learner by:
- Recognizing how the profession of dental hygiene is constantly changing.
- Identifying credible sources of current oral health information.
- Identifying community resources and referral sources to address concerns of patients.
- Understanding motivational interviewing techniques and how they can be utilized to improve patient adoption of healthier oral health behaviors.
|1560957518wpdm_M4 Lifelong Learning_FINAL.pptx||Download|