Other child health information:
- American Dietetic Association eat right website - Science-based food and nutrition information.
- America's Children: Key Indicators of Well-being, 2012.
- Cerebral Palsy Diagnosis Guide - Materials for families and individuals affected by cerebral palsy, including information about different therapies, treatment options and financial resources.
- Community resource guide for parents in Milwaukee (type in resource guide in the search MPS field).
- County health rankings - Where does your county rank?
- Developmental milestones. Learn the signs. Act early.
- Early literacy materials in English and Spanish - Free materials that encourage early language and literacy development from birth through preschool.
- Genetics in Wisconsin - Contains genetics information and resources for patients, families and health professionals.
- Healthiest Wisconsin 2020: Everyone Living Better, Longer - Statewide community health improvement planning designed to benefit the communities in which we live, play, work and learn.
- HowToDoThings.com - Help with everyday problems from experienced contributors in over 250 categories.
- Mr. Rogers - the Fred Rogers company - website with great tools and resources for professionals and parents working with children.
- Non-English materials and resources - (MCH library website), provides easy access to health information available in over 60 languages.
- Plain Talk about Spanking booklet - Parents and Teachers Against Violence in Education.
- Revolution Foods delivers tasty and healthy meals, and nutrition education to schools and programs across the country. Every child’s education should include healthy eating and learning about nutritious food.
- Stop Bullying Now! - campaign, Web episodes and other resources for teachers, school administrators and others wanting to help.